We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Glaus, even though one whole day was spent in the ER trying to figure out why Oliver had been screaming ALL night. (It ended up being an ear infection in each ear.)
Oh it looks like soooooo much fun!!! That Santa is awesome. Very realistic. I hope that one day Rob will be a great Santa. Can you imagine me curling his snow white beard? I always did think that Santa was cute. Oliver is so cute.
I love how Drew is looking in the picture with all his cousins and Santa. He's like....hey! chill...it's Santa. I bet it was so much fun being all together. Krista
3 comments:
Santa can be pretty scary. Love the pictures. Both my kids were scared of Santa too!
Oh it looks like soooooo much fun!!! That Santa is awesome. Very realistic. I hope that one day Rob will be a great Santa. Can you imagine me curling his snow white beard? I always did think that Santa was cute. Oliver is so cute.
I love how Drew is looking in the picture with all his cousins and Santa. He's like....hey! chill...it's Santa. I bet it was so much fun being all together.
Krista
Post a Comment