Thursday, August 28, 2008
The Last Days of Summer
We had a nice visit last week from Mom and Nichole (my cousin). They painted our living room/dining room for us!




Oliver cut two teeth at once this week! Both up top. He's crazy as ever. He spends a lot of time lately doing "downward facing dog" (yoga pose) in an attempt to crawl as well as screaming over and over as loud as possible. In fact he's doing it right now.


As always, you can see more photos by clicking on our link on the left. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So stinkin' cute!!
Too cute!!! I wish I could hear him scream!
Ahh! I miss you guys. I am happy for Oliver that his teeth are coming in and has his "other" problem been resolved? I'm sure it has by now. Hehe. Thanks so much for letting me come visit and I hope I can come see you again soon. P.S. Now every time I see a little tree I wonder if it has bonsai potential.
Teething, screaming, crawling...the joys of motherhood.
You son is so cute!! How old is he?
Post a Comment