Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FINE ALREADY!!! I'LL MAKE A BLOG!!! GEESH!

When a 9 year-old asks you why you don't have a blog and tells you that it's "so easy" and that she "can totally show you how", you kind of stop and think... "what is this world coming to?"

So after years of being SO annoyed that everyone wanted me to read their blog, and after months of people asking me at least once a week if I have one, here it is
(whiners). Apparently this is the only way people communicate these days and our little family has been silent for too long. So ALRIGHT ALREADY!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

That is hilarious!! I am glad you got a blog--I was skeptical at first, but I enjoy it now. Love you!

Rachel L said...

You're the coolest for joining the blogging world!

Ann said...

Really, it was about time. I've realized I like blogs a lot more now that I'm up breastfeeding at night. It keeps me entertained.

Wan Family said...

Don't worry Joy, I was hesitant at first too, but its good for those of us that are lazy about emailing!

Nichole said...

Whine...oh, you did it! Yay!

Rachael said...

Welcome to the dark side . . . Oliver is a doll, you must share him with all of us, and blogging is a great way to do it. Good to see you!